In compliance with the Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data provided will be included in an automated personal data file created and maintained under the responsibility of DISSENYADORES CMDOS, SCP.
The purpose of this file is to manage communications with our clients and send marketing communications about our products and services that may be of interest.
DISSENYADORES CMDOS, SCP guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data. Therefore commits itself to fulfill its obligation of confidentiality of personal data and its duty to protect them and take all necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized use.
The customers of DISSENYADORES CMDOS, SCP may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, informing us by e-mail to email@example.com.
The domain www.cm2disseny.com is owned by DISSENYADORES CMDOS, SCP.
DISSENYADORES CMDOS, SCP
Carrer Muntaner, 328 , principal 1ª | 08021 Barcelona
The web pages www.cm2disseny.com are publicly accessible, free and open, and its contents are merely informative and for disclosure. Access to it does not imply any commercial relationship between the user and the company.
The visitor must use the website in accordance with this legal notice, law and public order. So the owner of this site cannot assume liability for the misuse, improper or illegal use of the website and / or its contents, as well as phishing scams domain name or other scams of similar nature.
With the sole purpose of providing better service and facilitate the use of this website, the web hosting service provider can develop a series of statistics on the number of pages visited and the activity patterns of visitors, browser used and country of origin, details that will never allow the identification of the user.
DISSENYADORES CMDOS, SCP is the owner of all industrial and intellectual property of this website and the elements it contains. The visitor agrees not to use, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way the material object of these rights of intellectual and industrial property without the prior written agreements of DISSENYADORES CMDOS, SCP.
This website may provide links to Internet sites or resources outside this web. The purpose of these links is informative and does not constitute any invitation to purchase products or services offered on the other websites. So DISSENYADORES CMDOS, SCP disclaims all liability for actions or omissions by these websites, in total independence and autonomy from them.
Cookies are small chunks of information stored in the browser being used by each user, that allow servers to remember certain information that it may need on subsequent occasions. This information allows the system to identify you as a specific user, save your personal settings, and keep track of technical information such as the number of visits or specific pages visited. Users that do not want to receive cookies or who would like to be notified before they are stored in their computers, can configure their browsers accordingly.
The cookies we use do not store any type of personal information, nor any type of information based on which you may be identified. These cookies allow us to offer you a better service. Some of them are strictly necessary for the proper running of the page, while other cookies allow to improve performance and your user experience.
Below we offer a classification of cookies according to a series of categories.
Types of cookies based on the entity that manages them:
- Proprietary cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a machine or domain managed by the publisher, from which the service requested by user is provided.
- Third party Cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a machine or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Types of cookies by the length of time during which they remain active:
- Session Cookies: Cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies that keep data stored in the terminal that can be accessed and processed over a period of time defined by the cookie’s publisher, which may range from several minutes to several years.
Types of cookies by purpose:
- Technical Cookies: Cookies that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services provided therein for different purposes, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, session login, accessing restricted sections, remembering the elements comprising an order, completing an order’s purchasing process, filling out an event’s participation or registration form, using security features while browsing, buffering content for video or sound streaming, or sharing content through social networks.
- Customization cookies: Cookies that allow users to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on the user’s terminal settings, such as language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Cookies that allow their publisher to track and analyze the behavior of the linked websites’ users. The information collected through such cookies is used to measure web site, application or platform activity, and to draw-up user site, application and platform browsing profiles, in order to implement improvements based on usage data analyses.
- Advertising cookies: Cookies that enable to efficiently manage advertising space provided by a publisher in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as edited content or ad display frequency.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Cookies that enable to efficiently manage advertising space provided by a publisher in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store user behavior information gathered through the continuous monitoring of their browsing habits to draw-up a specific user profile based on which the most appropriate ads are displayed.
Please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org. or check your browser’s “Help” menu to find more about cookies and how to manage them.
Cookies used at www.cm2disseny.com:
- _icl_current_language, _icl_current_admin_language: Used to remember the language settings of the user.
- __utmt: This cookie is set by Google Analytics. According to their documentation it is used to throttle the request rate for the service – limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites.
- __utma: This cookie is used by Google Analytics. Distinguish between users and sessions.
- __utmb: This cookie is used by Google Analytics. Determines new sessions and visits.
- __utmc: This cookie is used by Google Analytics. Determines where the user access or visit each session.
- __utmv: This cookie is used by Google Analytics. This cookie allows website owners to track visitor behavior and measure site performance.
- __utmz: This cookie is used by Google Analytics. Stores the source of web traffic.
- viewed_cookie_policy: This cookie is intended to remember the user’s preference regarding the information provided on the acceptance of cookies policy.
More information about cookies
In http://cookiepedia.co.uk/ you can find detailed information on all the cookies.
Cookies “__utmz”, “__utmc”, “__utma” and “__utmb” are used by Google Analytics to collect information anonymously and reporting of website trends without identifying individual users. Here are a link to the Google web site where you can view the description of the type of cookies used by Google Analitycs: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es
The user can disable anonymous cookies to prevent Google Analytics website send information from your visits to Google Analytics. For more information, visit: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html. You can also install an add-in browsers that Google has developed to disable sending data to Google Analytics. The plugin can be downloaded at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
Also, please note that if you interact with the content of our web site may also set cookies of other third parties (eg, pressing buttons or interact with social networks maps hosted on another website). Third-party cookies are those established for a different domain of our website, such as facebook, twitter or google. We can not access the data stored in the cookies of other sites you navigate through such websites.
Using our website the user is consenting to the use made of these cookies, for the periods indicated and conditions contained in this Policy Cookies
Withdrawal of consent
The user may at any time withdraw his connection with this Policy Cookies consent, so you have to delete the cookies stored on your computer using the settings of your Internet browser.
Changing the settings of cookies
The user can restrict, block or erase cookies from any website using your browser. Each browser is different operational, so you can see how to do it:
Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10 “
Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es “
For more information about removing, disabling or blocking cookies may also visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/
Update cookies policy